The company was bought in 1920 by Marco Trabucchi, the grandfather of the current owner, Giuseppe Trabucchi. Marco transmitted to descendants of the family, the farming culture, these practices have helped his family and the people of this region to overcome the famine caused by the war. Agricultural traditions are an integral part of the Trabucchi family. Giuseppe’s father, Alberto passed to his son the passion to research for the essence of things. This sensitivity is still transmit from generation to generation today.